Jonathan is a graduate of the College of the Holy Cross and Suffolk University Law School. After graduating from law school, Jonathan began his legal career as an Assistant Attorney General for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. For the next decade, he gained extensive trial experience. In 2009, he started his own firm and shifted his focus from a practice dominated by litigation to strategic planning, negotiations, and agreements. Today, his practice focuses on real estate law, estate planning, and estate administration.
In addition to his work at the firm, Jonathan spends a lot of time on the ice—coaching hockey and officiating games throughout Eastern Massachusetts.
Jonathan lives in Danvers with his wife, Kerry, and their three boys.
Bar & Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court of Massachusetts
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Real Estate Bar Association
- Atticus Member
- Wealth Counsel Member
In the Community
- Boston Junior Rangers Ice Hockey Coach
- National Ice Hockey Officials Association
- Eastern Massachusetts Ice Hockey Officials Association